Q20 is a silicon-free super multi-purpose lubricant that effectively:
- Stops rust
- Displaces moisture
Q20 was invented in 1950 and has since become an internationally recognised name amongst DIY enthusiasts, trade professionals and household users.
Its many uses include: keeping tools in good condition and corrosion free, displacing moisture on electrical components, and freeing up seized or corroded hinges or bolts. Click on the images below for more Q20 applications.
Q20, THE SUPER MULTI-PURPOSE LUBRICANT THAT DOES IT ALL…
- Protects power tools that operate in wet or damp conditions
- Loosens stubborn bolts and nuts
- Stops squeaky hinges
- Prevents firearm corrosion during times of prolonged storage
- Maintains and sharpens garden tools
- Protects your outboard motor against corrosion
- Maintains and protect your lawn mower and/or weed eater
- Lubricates and protects bicycle components
- Displaces moisture around spark plugs and other automotive electronics
- Extends the life of externally-mounted light bulbs
- Restores tool and preserves them against future corrsion
- Lubricates suspension components and stop squeaks
- Ensures the smooth operation of locks and door handles
- Keeps your garage door working smoothly
Q20 is available in 150g and 300g aerosol cans, as well as in 5-litre and 25-litre drums. Available at all leading hardware stores.